Filed under: Dear Diary
I just wanted to write a quick note to say that:
- I’m not going to be posting as often as I adjust back to normalcy/reality
- I’m 100% sure I’m going to start a new blog & a new twitter account
- I’ll be writing up a vendor review at some point (not sure if it will be on this blog or the new one
- Pictures will be posted at the new blog!
Thank you to the lovely ladies who have posted / dropped by my blog. Please send me an email email@example.com for my new link!!
…Family is here!
…Dancing, singing, eating all night has begun!
…Air mattresses in every room!
…Aunty inspired decorations hang from the walls!
Yes, I’m only a few short days away…and I can’t believe it! It honestly feels like someone else’s wedding!! LOL
Amongst all the other things that need to get done we have on really easy / fun thing we can’t decide on. Choosing which engagement shoot picture we want on display! This is kind of an important thing. I mean this picture will be looked at, ooooh’ed and aaahh’ed at, will be scrutinized maybe even a little criticized (Indian people can’t leave a party without talking sh!t about something). But most of all it will be on display the entire night.
Now I don’t know whyyyyyyyy I’m being so picky about it, but I have a few criteria:
- I want us both looking at the camera or both looking away in different or the same directions
- I don’t want to look chubby in the picture – the camera don’t lie!
- I want us both to be looking our best (face, hair, body position etc)
- Something we would want to look at for a long time (as we will most likely be putting it somewhere in our new place)
See that’s it (LOL). Don’t get me wrong there are some really great pictures but I can’t settle on one :(
Am I picky or is this really difficult!
Filed under: Bridal Party, Bridesmaids, Effects of planning, Hindu Wedding in Canada, Wedding Shopping!
Yes I do….
We are less than a month away from our wedding day & I’m sooooo freaking excited!
I can’t believe it now! The last minute things have started to creep up but I’m staying pretty calm (for the most part) so I’m sure they’ll get done.
Biggest stress of my life has been relieved…the BRIDESMAIDS saris have come in and they are fabulous!!!
The are EXACTLY the colour I wanted and within the price range (okay well the highest I was willing to go) but they are perfect. I also picked up churiyan and pretty earrings to match. The girls will just have to bring their shoes and we’ll be all set!
Filed under: Culture, Dear Diary, Effects of planning, Emotional, Etiquette, Family, Honesty, Relationships
Filed under: Hindu Wedding in Canada, Indian Bride, Wedding Planning, WEdding Projects
We had our engagement shoot about a week ago and then yesterday I got the proofs! So excited. So many sexy poses LOL but also some romantic, silly and very artistic ones! Now to decide the the one we want to use for our reception!